To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2009 11:32 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Just noticed something on the threat screen of ce

Hi all,

I just noticed on the threat screen the threat looks a little different or
is this something that was always there but now have only noticed. For
example, the view/threat button as it is to screen readers now shows
something like threat 3 4 or something like that now. Where as before the
numbers were like threat 4 4 or threat 26 26. any thoughts on this?