Right thanks for that, it makes sense now.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: 26 October 2009 11:42
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [SPAM] Re: [Audyssey] Just noticed something on the threat screen
of ce

Darren, as I explained earlier, the title of the view button gives two
numbers.

the first, is the current threat of the targit to your ship, the next, is
the actual threat.

thus, if you have seriously battered armour and hull, the first number will
be higher than the second, where as if your ship's fully repared the numbers

will nboth be the same.

the numbers range from 0 (waste of amo), to 26, ---- utter death! If your
seeing smaller numbers it means your looking at less threatening ships, and
if the first number is different from the second it means your ship's not
fully repared.

hth.

Beware the grue!