hello jim,

for some reason, i am having problems with your snakes and ladders game.

i set the game up and start to play, however 5 or 6 minits in to the game
there's an error and the programme shuts down.

it's the only game i have problems with, and i am wondering what i can do to
try fix this

thanks for your help
 If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your
shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll
be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me