Another (and easier, I think) wyy is to listen for dripping water; at that
point you can jump on to either ledge.
Hayden

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Phil Vlasak
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2009 8:27 AM
To: mmaslo1...@swbell.net; Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Help in mota please

Hi Mike,
As I climb the rope I hit the c key to get the coordinates  when I reach 11
I can jump left or right onto the ledges.
You can also use the v key and it will say a door to the right when you are
high enough to jump.
If you are too low, it will say a door above and I think if too high it will

say a door below.