Where do you get those drones from? I haven't found anywhere yet where I can
get one.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: 02 November 2009 22:48
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [SPAM] Re: [Audyssey] [SPAM] Re: Friend foe and Threat rating in
ce?

The mission screen threat rating hasn't been accessified yet, ---- but it's
hopefully in the pipeline.

Also bare in mind though, that threat ratings are not absolutes, sinse their

gbased on total gun and hp comparisons.

If you've got drones, targiting modules or other aides they won't be counted

when the game works out threat rating.

Pluss, some high threat ships are only threatening because of their huge
armour and shields.

i've managed to defeat a number of 26 rated ships because they were
ultimately onling doing about 150 damage a hit (when they actually hit me
and didn't attack my drone or miss), while I was doing much more.

Beware the Grue!

Dark.

Beware the grue!