Hi.

I'm just wondering if anyone else is using Ie 8 and having the same issue with
it I do, because it's rather getting on my nerves.

For some reason, it doesn't seem to store cookies set by websites for any time
at all.

Whether it's forums like audiogames.net, or online games, ---- or even the
logue in details for Blind adrenalin card room, I keep having to re-enter
details, even when i've clicked the "remember me" box which should set the
appropriate cookie.

It works temporarily, but once I've shut down the computer and restarted, ----
it stops.

Given all the stuff I use online, this is a pain indeed!

I've checked the settings in the auto complete section and in the main settings
session, ---- and the deletion settings in main options.

While I have Ie set not to use form data or remember passwords (sinse this can
be a pest), I haven't altered any of the cookie settings at all.

If anyone can give me some advice on this I'd appreciate it sinse, ----
especially on websites which have extensive logue in procedure, it can be
irritating.

Beware the grue!