Hi Hayden,
A friend of mine took the game over some time back, and we were planning on rewriting and releasing it sometime in the future. how ever, I do believe i have the latest installer for the original Giftinum around here somewhere. Probably on a backup disk. If I find it I'll post it on the free games section of my web site, and let everyone know. If I can't find the original installer I'll recompile the original Giftinum source manually, and build a new installer for it. However, as I don't believe I still have a copy of Visual Basic 6 around I'll have to find one first.

HTH

Hayden Presley wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I recently posted this to the list,  but does anyone have the installer for
Giftanum? There's a link on the PCSGames site, but it takes me to a blank
page. If anyone has it, tell me where to find it please.

Hayden