Hello everyone. I'd just like to send out a gentle reminder on a couple of things.

1. Subject lines. Please take the time to make sure that the subject line of what you are actually are talking about matches. This also includes doing a little house cleaning and removing the word spam from the subject. Some people sort messages by subject and if a priority sorting happens with the word spam in the subject, then all gamers messages with that word will get tossed into spam and the user might want to know what's contained in the message. Recently I've seen several message contain at least two levels deep of spam spam in the subject line and this is not necessary.

2. Personal messages. keep in mind that when you reply to a message on list, it goes out to the entire list. if what you are saying mainly benefits the person you are replaying to, then it needs to go as a personal message. if you are writing something which the entire list can benefit from, then by all means, write it to the list.

many thanks.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
http://www.asmodean.net