Oh, I see what you mean now; true the Utility pack would not help you
getting your cars and tracks back.
Hayden

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Dakotah Rickard
Sent: Saturday, November 07, 2009 2:53 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Top Speed 2 Cars and Tracks revisited

No. I said that the utility pack doesn't download anymore.

Plus, I don't believe my cars and tracks made it up there anyway.
Thanks for the attempt, but I'm now mostly focused on trying to get my
own stuff back, and the ts2 utility pack isn't really that helpful for
that.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard

On 11/7/09, Hayden Presley <hdpres...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I believe you said the utility pack isn't available for download anymore?
> The reason for this is the Top Speed 2.1 update; this update includes the
> utility pack already installed with it. Also, it has some great additions
to
> the tracks, cars, and menu system, which has been consolidated
beautifully.
> Hayden
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
> Behalf Of Dakotah Rickard
> Sent: Saturday, November 07, 2009 12:47 AM
> To: Gamers Discussion list
> Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Top Speed 2 Cars and Tracks revisited
>
> I hope those files have my stuff in them.
>
> If not, can someone try to locate a file called topspeed2mods.zip? Or
> something like that. I only ask because I don't want to lose my own
> creations.
>
> Signed:
> Dakotah Rickard
>
> On 11/6/09, Richard Sherman <squir...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Here are two files you can grab to replenish your cars and tracks
> inventory.
>>
>> http://squirman.jzeller.org/59_Tracks.zip
>>
>> http://squirman.jzeller.org/66_Cars.zip
>>
>> HTH.
>>
>> rich
>> ----- Original Message -----
>> From: Dakotah Rickard
>> Sent: Friday, November 06, 2009 10:50 AM
>>
>>
>> Right now it seems that the top speed 2 utilities pack download
>> feature is unavailable.
>>
>> A while back, I posted a missive to this list requesting information
>> concerning my huge zip file of cars and tracks. I lost a lot of junk
>> on my old computer when it crashed and would like to be able to play
>> my own cars, as well as those from the other people I came into
>> contact with, on similarly created tracks. If anyone has info about
>> that file or where to obtain something similar, I'd appreciate it.
>>
>> Signed:
>> Dakotah Rickard
>> ---
>> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
>> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
>> gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
>> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
>> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.
>> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the
> list,
>> please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
>>
>
> ---
> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
> gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the
list,
> please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
>
>
> ---
> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
> gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the
list,
> please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
>

---
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.


---
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.

Reply via email to