To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 08, 2009 4:11 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] RPG Character sheet management software

wow. great work in this app! it will certain help peoples with
gamebooks! infact, i'm going to search for gamebooks to play now! i'm
really interested in getting started with that. i already was, but the
idea of having always to create a text file, open another program to
roll the dice, etc made me want to think again and didn't even start.
the only suggestion that i have, is to put in the dice selection combo
box more options, actualy there are only 3 options from what i see. 1-6,
1-20 and 1-100. is there a way to add more options to that?
and congratulations again for creating this awesome program..