So do I-I find that a bit easier then searching through a massive table.
Hayden

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jacob Kruger
Sent: Saturday, November 07, 2009 10:49 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] gamebooks on audiogames.net was:
RPGCharactersheetmanagement software

Makes sense.

To be honest, I generally just jump straight into the drop down box on
audiogames.net, and use things like first letter navigation to try find
things there.

I'm one of those stupid people who has around 30 interesting games installed

on his machine, but never really gets around to actually trying to play more

than a few small/simple ones to just pass a bit of time while waiting for
something else to happen.

LOL!

Stay well

Jacob Kruger