Hi!

My name is Sharon Hooley from Idaho.  I've enjoyed playing some of the
accessible games.  I'm especially hooked on Crazy Tennis!  I like games that
require actions and being able to tell where things are, but now I have the
cochlear implant on one side, and a hearing aid on the other, so it's a bit of
a challenge.

One game I enjoy is "Descent into Madness," but I see a couple of problems.  At
the beginning of the game, where the menu options are available, I can choose
to quit.  But when I'm playing the game, I don't see that option and I have to
force it down with the task manager.  the other problem is that when I try to
save the game in a slot using myself on the journal, I get an error message,
and it seems I have to start all over again.  Does anyone have a clue as to how
to avoid these things?

thanks much!

Sharon
SkypeName: