From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Sharon Hooley
Sent: Sunday, November 08, 2009 3:22 PM
To: gamers List
Subject: [Audyssey] Introduction and Questions

Hi!

My name is Sharon Hooley from Idaho.  I've enjoyed playing some of the
accessible games.  I'm especially hooked on Crazy Tennis!  I like games that
require actions and being able to tell where things are, but now I have the
cochlear implant on one side, and a hearing aid on the other, so it's a bit
of a challenge.

One game I enjoy is "Descent into Madness," but I see a couple of problems.
At the beginning of the game, where the menu options are available, I can
choose to quit.  But when I'm playing the game, I don't see that option and
I have to force it down with the task manager.  the other problem is that
when I try to save the game in a slot using myself on the journal, I get an
error message, and it seems I have to start all over again.  Does anyone
have a clue as to how to avoid these things?

thanks much!

Sharon
SkypeName:
sharon.hooley43