To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 08, 2009 4:02 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Video Game Music Special On The Global Voice InternetRadio

Hi,
  I'm writing to let you know about a special broadcast of my show, "The
Canadian Connection", on The Global Voice Internet radio. Normally, this
show features music from Canada and around the world in various styles, but on Saturday, November 14, at 1:00 UTC (that would be Friday, 8:00 PM Eastern, 5:00 PM Pacific), the show will be entirely devoted to video game music. During this show, you'll hear just about everything, from
the 8-bit music of Super Mario Bros., to the beautiful orchestrations of
Final Fantasy, and even some music from Dance Dance Revolution.
During the live broadcast, you're welcome to contact me by email or MSN
Messenger.
Here's a link to an audio promo about this special:
http://www.ksapergia.net/vg_music_special.m3u
To listen to The Global Voice, go to www.theglobalvoice.info/.
The show will also be repeated on Monday at 17:00 UTC (12:00 PM Eastern,
9:00 AM Pacific), and will be available in the Program Gallery section for downloading or
listening at any time during the week.
  Thanks, and enjoy the show!

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
For information regarding my Internet radio shows, links to my favorite
sites, and more, visit my personal website at http://www.ksapergia.net/.
If you need jingles, voiceovers and music for your project at an affordable
price, visit KJS Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com/.