here you go guys, time to have fun again! hope to see you on the tables. my nick is stfan1208 and I'm decent at the game. ----- Original Message ----- From: "The All inPlay Team" <supp...@allinplay.com>
To: <piterm...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 6:51 PM
Subject: Announcing All inPlay Blackjack!

Greetings All inPlay Community,

It's that time again! Time for you to test drive All inPlay's newest game! All inPlay's sixth game, Blackjack, is now in open beta. This means we want as many people as possible to play. Therefore, we're delighted to announce that All inPlay Blackjack is now playable free of charge. The beta is open to everyone, regardless of whether they've signed up with All inPlay in the past. Keep reading for all the info.

Remember, blackjack is beta software, and as such we make no warranties as to its functionality on your system. If you're not comfortable running software that is not finished and may cause your system to become unstable, we recommend you wait until the game is finished before playing. We don't expect that your system will suffer any negative side effects from running the game, but the possibility must be mentioned.

When you play the game for the first time, you'll be given 5,000 chips. If lady luck is not with you, and you end up going broke, not to worry, you will be given 1,000 chips to keep playing.

You can learn all about blackjack and start playing from the beta page at:
http://allinplay.com/games/beta.php

There you'll find a link to sign up for the beta group, help links and a link to go to the play page.

Notes:

If you were previously subscribed to the beta group, you are still subscribed. Just send a message to allinplay-b...@yahoogroups.com in order to post.

Be sure to read the information provided on the beta page in order to help us improve the game by filing good bug reports.

Thanks for helping us perfect blackjack! As usual, we'll be taking all of your suggestions into consideration in order to make blackjack the best it can be.

Enjoy!

-The All inPlay Team

Unsubscribe Information:
We only like to send email to people who would like to receive it. If you have received this letter in error or would rather not get future notes from All inPlay, please click on the following link to unsubscribe:
http://allinplay.com/unsub.php?u=CB6FEECC8951862FDAFA68F6F361284D825521EF7366C865CA97BC6BFB863DBA
If you're an AOL user, or unable to click the link above, just copy and paste it into your browser.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4333 (20090813) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 4333 (20090813) __________

http://www.eset.com