Hi all,
  Che Martin from Blind Adrenaline here.
  As Ryan said, we've had a fully working version of blackjack out for a
little while now.
  And to Michael's point about wanting something unique, we've done just
that with burnout blackjack at Blind Adrenaline.
  This is a way to play against other human players in a tournament
situation, instead of just old boring play against the dealer all the time,
which can be done with any simple hand held blackjack game, and gets old
quick.
  I encourage you to check out both sites games and decide for yourself
which you find more appealing. I could sit here and tell you about all the
features of our games, but nothing replaces trying it out for yourself.
  Pop on over to
http://www.blindAdrenaline.com/cardRoom
  and get a free two week membership to give it a shot.
    Later
  Che