To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 7:53 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] oregon trail

Hi

Was watching a playthrough on youtube of someone playing through the old apple ii version of oregon trail, and was wondering if there's an accessible version somewhere? Would kinda like to play it.

Thanks

Find the right PC with Windows 7 and Windows Live.
http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/pc-scout/laptop-set-criteria.aspx?cbid=wl&filt=200,2400,10,19,1,3,1,7,50,650,2,12,0,1000&cat=1,2,3,4,5,6&brands=5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16&addf=4,5,9&ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_evergreen2:112009

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4593 (20091110) __________

http://www.eset.com