Hello all,
I am looking for a moo to code/build on.
If anyone is looking for builders, I will be more then happy to offer
my services.
I cannot code all that well, but am looking to learn.
Hopefuly I can start out as a builder since I can do that well, and as
I get better at coding, begin to do some coding as well.
Please email me off-list at
nick.he...@gmail.com
If you have, or know of, a moo that could use a builder/future coder.
Thanks much,
Nick