Hi All,
I recently managed to get my hands on a collection containing the entire
catalog of interactive fiction produced by the company Infocom,
responsible for the Zork series among others.  I was wondering if
anybody might have any idea where I could find accessible versions of
their documentation?  In particular, many of the games use documentation
as a form of copy protection, only providing certain crucial information
in the packaging.  This is, unfortunately, an electronic distribution
without all that.
I know about http://infodoc.plover.net, but that hasn't been updated in
some time and only contains a few accessible versions amongst the
unreadable PDFs.  I would very much like to see the rest of the catalog
given similar accessible treatments.
I'd appreciate any advice anybody might be able to give me on this
question.
Best and thanks,
Zack.