De: "Philip Bennefall" <phi...@blastbay.com>
Para: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Terça, 17 de Novembro de 2009 16:18
Assunto: [Audyssey] Q9 - A never-ending mode?

Hi everyone,

I've seen some suggestions for an unlockable mode, an idea which I have been
thinking of for a few weeks already but that I decided would have to come in a
later
release. Now, do you want a mode where enemies are constantly regenerated and
you run back and forth in a medium sized area killing as many things as
possible until
you die? You would not have any bonus objects, and you would only start out
with your 2 deus shields and 50 rocks and 100 health. And, to make matters
worse, you'd
only have one single life - though that's not too uncommon for humans in
general I suppose. Grins.

I think this would be agreat way of competing to see who can survive the
longest. This mode would only be available once you had beaten the game on
easy, however.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall