From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Philip Bennefall
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 9:19 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Q9 - A never-ending mode?

Hi everyone,

I've seen some suggestions for an unlockable mode, an idea which I have been
thinking of for a few weeks already but that I decided would have to come in
a later release. Now, do you want a mode where enemies are constantly
regenerated and you run back and forth in a medium sized area killing as
many things as possible until you die? You would not have any bonus objects,
and you would only start out with your 2 deus shields and 50 rocks and 100
health. And, to make matters worse, you'd only have one single life - though
that's not too uncommon for humans in general I suppose. Grins.

I think this would be agreat way of competing to see who can survive the
longest. This mode would only be available once you had beaten the game on
easy, however.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall