Hi all,

I just wanted to throw in my 2 cents about Q9 and netbooks. If it works on a
netbook, that's good, but I'd be surprised if it's as smooth as its intended to
be. This is for the simple reason that many netbooks are too slow to support
the game. I've been told that version 1.0.1 works better on netbooks, but it's
really a hit and miss situation. I would not recommend netbooks but of course I
will still doo my best to make the game use as little processing power as
possible, one thing that I worked on for 1.0.1. Anyone who's having trouble
should try that version and see how it goes.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall