Well as I've said on this list myself Jacob, though I've had a persistant lack of eyeballs and never read standard printed text, I am lucky enought hat I've always been able to play games like Marrio, Castlevania, turrican etc.

It's only really been both for a desire to play more complex things, and as things become more 3D that my sight hasn't been able to keep up that I got into accessible games at all.

this does give a nice perspective to work from, but also it has meant I've missed out on some things, ----- though the same could be said for many people on this list.

then again, that's yet another reason to do whatever I can to help developement and promotion of audiogames which are accessible to everyone irrispective of number of eyeballs!

Beware the grue!