  From: Brandon Misch
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Friday, November 13, 2009 4:13 PM
  Subject: [Audyssey] help

  ahey all. tried installing intoomed from blind-games thinking that would fix
the issue of older games not working and it didn't fix anything. weird thing is
the older stuff is working fine on my desktop whitch is also windows 7 but
upgraded from vista.

  Virus Database (VPS): 091119-1, 11/19/2009
  Tested on: 11/19/2009 5:53:36 PM