Hi.
Recently, I picked up a double sterrio headphone jack from a hifi shop, ----
sinse my idiotic downstairs neighbors are complaining about noise, but I stil
want to have my friends round for massive doctor who watching evenings. This
will let us both have headphones, in just as good quality as if I were using
headphones alone.
My stupid neighbors aside (I'm currently in discussions with the police about
stopping their constant complaints, ---- but that's another story), it did
occur to me multi headphone sterrio jacks could be a great addition to audio
multiplayer games at the same computer.
Imagine for example a completely real time space invaders game with two guns,
each with a different targiting sound, ---- acting just the way the old Atari
2600 game did with it's two differently coloured spaceships appearing on screen
at once.
sets, with two sets connected to test this myself).
What do people think?
Beware the grue!