Yes Jim, you are a horrible time waister! please make your games more boring and less addictive in the future so that we can actually get something useful done, ---- I'm very glad your starting to recognize the terrible problem you are creating here!

Grin!

Beware the grue!¬

To: "Jacob Kruger" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2009 12:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Message to Jim Kitchen from a friend (andmetoacertain extent)

Hi Jacob,

That's too bad about you wasting your friends life with all of the cool games etc that you turn her onto. <grin>

I sure have wasted the major part of my life creating and playing computer games. Of course I really don't consider it wasted time.

BFN

    Jim

We waste more time by 8:00 in the morning than other companies do all day.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA