To: "Jacob Kruger" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2009 2:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Message to Jim Kitchen from a friend (andmetoacertain extent)

Hi Jacob,

That's too bad about you wasting your friends life with all of the cool games etc that you turn her onto. <grin>

I sure have wasted the major part of my life creating and playing computer games. Of course I really don't consider it wasted time.

BFN

    Jim

We waste more time by 8:00 in the morning than other companies do all day.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA