Well peter, if that is the case, maybe Shirly could either wait until next month if the plan renews, ---- or use a download manager to download a certain amount of the program as and when financially viable.

Beware the gRue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "peter Mahach" <piterm...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2009 7:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] question on Monkey Business

being most computers duh, all computers, can download large and small files alike I'd be guessing it's the payment plan. I heard of such plans that charge you each x full amount of space or that give you x gigs/megs of bandwidth after which time each x unit adds to this month's fee. ----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>