Hi,
Why can't you download it? Is there some bandwidth restriction or cap on your download limits that prevents you from downloading the game? I'm afraid i really don't get what the problem is here. On todays high speed connections it only takes a minute or two to download, and part of the reason why Draconis no longer sells the cds. Most people have high speed internet and no longer need to buy the cds. Plus shipping media to a person costs the developers added expense which they don't have to pay for through download purchases.

Cheers!

Shirley Starblanket wrote:
Hey gamers. How can I get the full version of Monkey Business if it isn't being
sold on Cd? I REALLy want to play the full version. My laptop can't download
any games. Can someone help me? Thanks alot.
Dyna.