Hi all,

  There is now a page for folks to buy gift subscriptions for players of the
Blind Adrenaline card games, even if the buyer is not a member.

  The link below will take you to a gift purchase page. All one will need is
the nickname of the person they are buying for and either a pay pal account
or credit card.

  A six month subscription is $19.95, a year is $39.95, less than a dollar a
week either way.

  Once the purchase is made, an email with the purchasers given name will be
sent to the player letting them know a gift was purchased for them.

  Here is the link:

http://www.blindadrenaline.com/CardRoom/BuyGifts.aspx

  And if you haven't checked out our audio commercial with player
testimonials, you can get that here:

http://blindadrenaline.com/downloadCounter/download.php?x=BASpot

  Come check us out if you haven't already, with Euchre coming out of beta
in early December, we'll have not only the most quality in online card games
for the blind, but also the most quantity.

  Happy and safe holidays folks.

  Che

c...@blindadrenaline.com

www.blindAdrenaline.com <http://www.blindadrenaline.com/>