Hi Folks,
I just revised my price list of commercial accessible games.
I don't include on-line games with a monthly fee, as they are priced differently.

You can download most of these games and after purchase many of them require you to get a registration key to unlock features and levels.

You can also download, purchase, and burn a holiday gift to any CD or DVD and just slide that disc into a holiday card for someone else. Then hear the sound of joy as they play their new game and I bet they'll start smiling right then and there. If anyone has a game to ad or a price to correct please contact Phil Vlasak, p...@pcsgames.net

http://www.pcsgames.net/prices.htm