From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org]
On Behalf Of Charles Rivard
Sent: 28 October 2009 08:39 AM
To: audyssey gamers group
Subject: [Audyssey] how large should MOTA9 be?

I see nothing dealing with registration in any menu choice, and no
mention of it in the user's guide.  I'm wondering if I should redownload
because something's missing in my copy.  What should the file size be?
Thanks.
---
In God we trust!
list,
Please Note: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice