Hi Charles,
The size of the setup file should be 45.9 MB. As I've said about a hundred times already I have not shipped the registration portion of the game with the demo. Sorry but I decided not to include it for two reasons. One I am still working on it and testing it, and I didn't want a million questions why someone's Montezuma's Revenge key doesn't work. It doesn't work because this is a completely new registration program that requires completely different product keys.

Smile.

Charles Rivard wrote:
I see nothing dealing with registration in any menu choice, and no mention of
it in the user's guide.  I'm wondering if I should redownload because
something's missing in my copy.  What should the file size be?  Thanks.
---
In God we trust!