Hello all,
   I don't understand some people's need to reply at every single message. Ok,
it happens sometimes that a message hits me and I have to reply immediately,
but I will not do it if I don't check my email for a few months. If I want to
reply to a message from a month before, I should first see if the topic is
closed, expired, or if the ir the thing I wanted to say in one of a thousand or
two of the messages after the one I want to reply to. Please everyone, have in
mind that there are people who get so much of the emails a day from much
resources, and don't fill our inboxes with needless stuff!
          Milos Przic
msn: milos.pr...@gmail.com
skype: Milosh-hs

database 4635 (20091125) __________