Hi.
I was attempting to make a podcast of me doing in q9.
I can't make it passed deathworld.
the demons are real fun.
I have managed with a couple lives lost to get through mountain world but no
luck on death.
So I cheated to get it all done however I really have no idea what to do.
I used all my shields and slingshots because I kept dieing and my amo kept
getting lower and lower.
I had a small measure of success if I jumped whilst attacking a monster.
however the rhino could not always be jumped as I was attacking a monster or 2.
I may try the survival mode which  I did  howeverI misstepped and fell off a
cliff.