Hi Philip,
Sheesh, that was quick. I just got the 1.1 change log e-mail this morning asking for any comments or suggestions, and now 1.1 is out. In the future please give us more time to add our suggestions before releasing an update, and then saying development is closed. I would really really like the ability to check Q9's direction. I know that is a very easy update, and one you could add today if you wanted to. I do plan on buying the game soon, as soon as I get my next check weather that feature gets added or not, but I'm a bit anoyed I had no chance to ask about this feature before 1.1 just suddenly appears on the seen with a statement no more updates will be up and coming for quite a while. I have to say honestly that's something of a huge deterrent from buying it in my mind. As a developer myself I can understand your desire to release 1.1, and call it quits, but there are several improvements which I think could or would make Q9 a little more enjoyable for me at least. By your polacy there will be no more updates for quite a while what does that mean exactly? Does that mean I have to wait weeks, months, years, maybe never to see an update containing such simple upgrades like the ability to check my direction or to find out how far away the nearest enemy is?

Thanks.

Philip Bennefall wrote:
Hi all,

I'm happy to announce the release of version 1.1 of the Q9 Action Game! You may
get it at www.blastbay.com.

Please note that saved games from older releases are not compatible with
version 1.1, however all the registration data for existing customers will
remain intact.

The change log is provided in the manual for those who are curious.

This is the last update that I will be releasing for quite a while, unless some
serious bugs are found. Score posting will be added but I cannot say exactly
when.

Enjoy, and give my greetings to the mini demons.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall