It was Karen.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 28, 2009 4:33 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] About Thomas' Review...

Hi Thomas,

All I can say sis.wow. That was extraordinary. Two things though. Firstly,
there was a sound I heard when you picked something up that sounded like a
weapon; is that a secret, or can you tell me what that was? Secondly, what
voice is that? It sound reminiscent of Karyn, but not quite.

Best Regards,

Hayden