To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 28, 2009 10:56 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Question on Extractors

Hi all,

Well, I'm looking into buying a personal extractor. I currently have one mining drone which really doesn't do me any good at all as I want to complete these missions as quick as possible, but I'm wondering. Is there an extractor that can survey Ore? If so, I'll save enough to buy a few of them. I'm guessing it'd be metal the one I'd buy, but not sure on that.

Also, since I'm near Kelci at the moment looking at extractors on the player market, how can I find the planets with resource offices without randomly jumping to systems trying to find them?

Thanks.