Hi all,

Well, I'm looking into buying a personal extractor. I currently have one mining
drone which really doesn't do me any good at all as I want to complete these
missions as quick as possible, but I'm wondering. Is there an extractor that
can survey Ore? If so, I'll save enough to buy a few of them. I'm guessing it'd
be metal the one I'd buy, but not sure on that.

Also, since I'm near Kelci at the moment looking at extractors on the player
market, how can I find the planets with resource offices without randomly
jumping to systems trying to find them?

Thanks.