To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2009 10:55 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Further labels on core exiles. Any thoughts?

I was going to put this out to the main forums there but I really wasn't
sure about this. Maybe Dark knows a little more before anything is said so
can shed a little more light on it.  Basically when travelling around, are
there certain visual tags on the buttons of the systems that tell you either
that you have a mission in said system, or you or a guild member has
property in said system? If so would it be possible to get these things
labeled as well?  Seeming as Dark seems to be the person who's in regular
contact with coops could this be something that's discussed?