From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Munawar Bijani
Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2009 7:42 AM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Treasure Hunt on sale!

Hi Everyone,
Treasure Hunt is now on sale at 32% off for a net price of $17.00 until
January 1st,
2010.
Treasure Hunt is a first-person shooter by BPCPrograms (
http://www.bpcprograms.com
.)
>From now until the first day of next year you can buy the game for $17.00,
compared
to its original price of $25.00! Visit
www.bpcprograms.com/news.htm
for more details.

Munawar A. Bijani
"Knowledge is of two types: absorbed and heard. The heard knowledge is only
useful if it is absorbed." - Imam Ali Ibn Abu Talib, Nahj Al-Balagha
mailto:munaw...@gmail.com
http://www.bpcprograms.com