I thought most people understood that development of any kind, especailly
accessible games, takes time in the code writing, the checking, the editing
and all that, not to mention that most people have lives to attend to.
I, personally, didn't know that Raceway and the other were titles you
decided to undertake from someone else, but I do appreciate your efforts in
their development.
I have played the beta version of MOTA, but not raceway.
I feel that as you are the owner and developer of the games, you have the
right to take as much or as little time as you want to work on games or even
ignore the computer entirely for several days.
I totally understand the cost involved in acquiring sounds and background
tracks as I have been looking into such for my own use in web site design.
Such things are, if no one else has checked it out, costly and well above
even the most expensive accessible game produced.
I do web design and I get annoying emails as well on" where's more links,
can you add my link, why isn't this page working, and so on. I, too, have a
life, no kids, but pets, foster care animals for the local shelter, personal
activities like sports and reading, and stuff.
I have discovered in just designing web sites that writing xhtml code and
css and learning php is more time consuming than I had realized, so I can
only imagine what designing game code is like and that's something I'm also
checking into.
I do hope you will continue to make progress on the games whenever possible
and don't get to upset by impatient people.
Good luck and happy Christmas.
Chastity