All of the standard windows hotkeys apply; control n, control s, etc.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: Saturday, December 05, 2009 8:17 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Fwd: Re: Fwd: You have uploaded a file (Description:
night of parasite innosetup installer)

hmmm you need your reader.
the game does not start right away you need to go file and hit new.
I suppose you could get stuff accessible with notkeys but i honestly have
not tried them.
At 11:51 a.m. 6/12/2009, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>Perhaps this is me being very dim, but I can't get NOP to do much yet.
> It did install fine or seemed too, when I run it from the start menu
>I get 30 seconds of music or so, that all ends fine but I can't get
>any keys to do anything.
>
>Jaws is asleep, so that shouldn't be the issue.  I'd check the help,
>but there doesn't seem to be any installed.
>
>Any tips apreciated...
>Scott
>
>On 12/5/09, Ryan Chou <rc4896...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> okay here's what it says
>> Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file.  You may
>> not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.
>> and this is my admin account
>> could AVG be stopping it?
>>
>> On 12/5/09, shaun everiss <shau...@xtra.co.nz> wrote:
>>> Hi all.
>>> this message below is f a person that has issues with the installer.
>>> has anyone got an issue loading the game then running it.
>>> does the game run at all.
>>> I have it set to load with out any privs.
>>> I have run this system myself but I have dotnet 1 2 3.5 dx9c nov vc08
and
>>> 05
>>> and a host of other libs on all the systems so I can just about run
>>> anything
>>> i want.
>>> does the installer care if you had nop 2.4 or not.
>>> does the installer need any extras.
>>>
>>> is something wrong.
>>> I need feedback guys.
>>> the game should run on every system from win95 to vista and beyond.
>>> on that note is there an issue because on vista it runs in program
files.
>>> if so I will make a folder where it just installs to the root directory
or
>>> something.
>>> however I'd prefur that I did not have a seperate installer.
>>> same again if you need privs then tell me I can say you need to be
>>> standard
>>> admin, or I could just make the installer without the extra hacks I did
>>> it.
>>> I like the installer myself but if anyone has an issue they can try to
>>> make
>>> their own and shove it up.
>>> the game should run, its good to note the installer loaded it all ok.
>>> if you need to move the folder somewhere then thats good I guess just
move
>>> the shortcuts.
>>> get back to me.

h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references

night