That cannot be it Dark-I ended the process before installing it.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Sunday, December 06, 2009 6:04 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Nop virus trouble?

The problem is Avg, avast, and some other virus programs tag the nop setup
file as a virus, and either do not allow it to be downloaded, or do not
allow it to run or be installed.

The game quite obviously is not a virus, ---- this is just antivirus
programs being annoyingly paranoid, ---- but as it happens with several
common antiviruses (though plainly not with nod 32), it'd be good if there
was a solution.

Beware the gRue!