To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 1:22 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Tired of Entombed

Auto save only comes into play in hard mode, sinse in hard mode the save
files are overwritten so that you can't restart from a last save point after
you die (what makes it different from normal mode).

I've not noticed a problem with entombed saving myself, ---- but if your
having one, tell Jason Allan about it, ---- it is stil a beta version
afterall and it stil throws up bugs occasionally as a consequence.

Beware the grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Hayri Tulumcu" <ha...@ka-net.dk>