To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 2:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Tired of Entombed

Hi Dark,

As I'm playing Entombed my self, and so far loving it, i got the same problem here, just not as Hairy menshint. When dying in the game, and go back to the mane menu, choose "lode game", it ask if i wish to go back to the point where ordo safe last saved, if you choose no, it sometimes put me back where i was, but sometimes i cant pick up items with the g key, i then have to reload again, and that's is the only thing i wonder about.
Hope i make my self understandable.
Thanks,
Jimmy