1 thing I've been always tought at school is... never trust people you don't know! hi, I sure can take you to a shop.... sure, you get in and you end up in a forest or worse being attacked! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Nicol Oosthuizen" <noosthui...@sars.gov.za>

database 4333 (20090813) __________

http://www.eset.com