De: AllisonMervis <alliso...@gmail.com>
Para: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Quarta, 9 de Dezembro de 2009 08:25
Assunto: Re: [Audyssey] Enthusiastic Entombed Query

-----Original Message-----
From: dark <d...@xgam.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 2:42 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Enthusiastic Entombed Query

Thanks Tom.

The honest truth is, for various reasons I won't discuss, my life has been
slightly too serious over the past couple of years.

Now (thankfully), things are less serious, ---- I like to indulge in a bit
of random silliness from time to time, ---- just to remind everyone that we
are supposed to be here to have fun!

Beware the grue!