Hi Matheus,
That is in large part why I was thinking of discontinuing the public beta program. Rather than dealing with lots of questions, suggestions, complaints, etc I'lljust work on the game, get it close to done as I can, and put out a final test release for registered users to test. Once I'm sure it is stable release 1.0.

*Smile*

Matheus wrote:
completelya gree here. if a user makes a suggestion that you don't like,
ignore it, or if you can find a way to implement it, go ahead. i've seen
lots of times you implementing every single suggestion that was said
here,to make one user happy. other peoples already have said that
you're never going to make everyone happy at the same time, so implement
what you feel is right for the game, it's the best choise. take philip,
for example. his last project, "Q9" received lots and lots of
suggestions. some of then were implemented, a lot of then not.
so, when someone requests to do x thing, think if you're going to like
it. if not, just don't do it. and i think that in one point, i have to
agree with will. i really like to download all the beta versions and
play all of then, to see what was changed. but the time that you take to
answer all the questions after each beta take a lot of time, if you
prefer to finish the game, and release a final version, it whould be
faster and good too.
you decide :)
HTH.