De: Katie Madison <dectalk.l...@gmail.com>
Para: gamers@audyssey.org
Data: Sexta, 11 de Dezembro de 2009 00:05
Assunto: [Audyssey] cosmos versus miriani?

Hello,
To all of you out there who like muds, there are a couple of space
based muds called cosmos and miriani. If anyone plays these muds,
which do you like better. I like miriani better than cosmos hands
down! It's more up to date, and has a tons more features and
activities than cosmos. It can keep you playing for hours. There are
far more people on miriani than cosmos and it's more active and fun.
For those who donate to miriani and cosmos, donating to miriani is so
much better! With miriani, if you donate, you sure get your money's
worth! There are so many cool things you can do and get that donators
can't. Cosmos, on the other hand, you hardly get any donator binifits.
And most of all, I like miriani better than cosmos because it is a lot
more stable! I have only found one bug in miriani but a ton of errors
on cosmos. I think the hosts of miriani are a lot more on top of
things and are a lot more aware of bugs and errors. This is just my
opinion. So what do you think. For people who have never heard of
these muds, here are some links. For miriani, go to toastsoft.net. For
cosmos, go to trekgames.net.
Katie